COVID-19 - We're Still Open, But Increased Precautions
March 16, 2020
Like all of you in our community, we are regularly monitoring the latest news and information as it relates to COVID-19. As we do so, we are taking additional measures to ensure the health and safety of our Flow Right family, which in turn helps us to safeguard the communities in which we operate.
What Flow Right is doing
● All Flow Right employees will participate in a daily screening for COVID-19 risk factors, which provides additional protection and reassurance to fellow coworkers and customers
alike. If anyone on our staff believes they may have been exposed to COVID-19, they have been directed to stay home and report any illness to our office immediately. In
such a case, they will not have any contact with other Flow Right employees or customers, while their health condition is properly assessed.
● All Flow Right employees will adhere to strict “social distancing” procedures, maintaining a 6-foot distance from others at all times, and those that must travel together in vehicles
will be required to wear masks for mutual protection. All meetings and training events have been moved to teleconference and video conference environments only.
● Technicians will always uphold the highest standards related to personal protection. They will wear standard PPE, which includes gloves, booties, and safety glasses.
Protective masks will also be worn in any situation where it is requested by a customer.
What our community partners and customers can do
● As our community partners, customers will be requested to disclose if COVID-19 is a risk factor, so that we can take preventative and protective measures. If this is the case, we will still provide service to you, but additional time and care will be taken to meet the highest of safety standards (please see section below).
● Whenever possible, customers are requested to arrange for payment via credit card, to avoid the exchange of cash or paper checks at the time of service. If this is not an
option, our employees will handle cash or checks with extra care, immediately placing such items in an envelope to avoid possible exposure to contaminants.
● Please call us with any additional questions or concerns, and monitor our website and social media platforms for updates.
● With so many different news sources on COVID-19 out there, we will not add to the noise. Instead, we would like to direct you to a trusted source, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, for information on staying safe and comfortable during this time. For symptoms and testing, check out the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment’s webpage for more information.
● If you would like additional measures outside of the above mentioned precautions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. With these additional precautions, we can still take care of all of your plumbing and HVAC needs. Some of our offerings, like virus and bacteria-killing air purifiers for your home, may be able to provide additional peace of mind and comfort during this tough time.
If COVID-19 is present in your home or facility
● We are actively partnering with local health officials in order to ensure that we can continue to deliver essential plumbing and HVAC services to our customers, while keeping everyone safe. Essential services include issues such as a failed furnace, failed water heater, gas leaks, or clogged sewer lines that prevent the use of a home’s
● If COVID-19 is known to be present, our field personnel will provide essential services in full-body protective gear, for the safety of both our employees and customers. This additional level of protection will also prevent cross-contamination to other locations.
Flow Right is fully committed to taking every safety measure possible to protect our family and yours. We will remain diligent in these efforts and will continue to communicate any additional information as it arises. Please be well and remember, we are all in this together!
Flow Right Plumbing, Heating, & Irrigation