Professional Home Water Filtration System Installation in Colorado Springs & Pueblo
Give your family the cleanest water possible with professional home water filtration system installation from Flow Right Plumbing, Heating, Cooling and Electric. Flow Right can help you keep your family’s drinking water safe from harmful Colorado water contaminants like lead, arsenic, Perfluorochemicals (PFAS) and hard water caused by a build-up of minerals from a residential well. Water is a necessity for life and it is important to ensure that yours is safe.
A whole home water filtration system or point-of-use water filter is essential to every household. Flow Right offers homeowners home water filtration systems designed and installed by our Master Plumbers throughout Colorado Springs, Pueblo and the greater Southern Colorado Area.
Customized Water Filtration Systems Designed, Installed and Maintained by Licensed Plumbers
Every household has its own unique needs for water filtration. Some homeowners prefer to install a whole house water filter system. Others prefer to avoid the potential cost of whole home water filtration systems and stick to under-the-sink reverse osmosis water filters or carbon filters.Flow Right’s Master Plumbers are highly experienced technicians that can show you how to choose water filters for home safety. Whatever house water filtration system you choose, you will be able to reduce harmful contaminants commonly found in city and well water.
Keeping Your Drinking Water Clean with Whole House Water Filter Installation
Consuming and using unfiltered water can have negative effects on the human body, not to mention cosmetic issues like unsightly rust stains on household appliances. Unfiltered water can also cause long-term health issues.
A top-rated whole home water filtration system should protect against:
- Perfluorochemicals (PFASs)
Flow Right Water Filtration System Services
Flow Right offers customers water filtration technology including:
- Under sink and whole home reverse osmosis water filtration systems to filter contaminants from your water supply. Our techs know how to install under sink water filters, whole-home set-ups or any other set-up you desire.
Pro Tip: Reverse osmosis drinking water is a great home addition. The RO system is installed under your kitchen sink to deliver clean water to your faucet and refrigerator.
- Water softening system that eliminates calcium and magnesium from your water. If you have been wondering how to filter hard water at home, we can certainly help you find a solution.
Pro Tip: Soft water tastes and smells better than unfiltered hard water! There are three simple components of a water softener: a mineral tank, a brine tank, and a control valve. As your water passes through resin beads contained in the tanks it becomes filtered.
UV water filtration systems eliminate pathogens carrying waterborne illness
Pro Tip: UV disinfection is more efficient than chlorination when it comes to filtering your spring water.
- Water testing services to check the quality of your free water and filtered water, so we can make sure it reaches EPA drinking water standards.
- Flow Right offers replacement filters so you can maintain the upkeep of your water filtration systems. When you need a new carbon filter, we have you covered! We can help you install the filter if you have mobility or accessibility issues.
Don’t take our word for it, instead, check out how we compare against some of the best companies in the Colorado Springs-Pueblo area near you.
Frequently asked questions about water filtration
What is well water?
Well water contains more minerals than city water. It is naturally filtered by soil and rocks and does not need to be treated as often as city water.
What is city water?
City water comes from a public water system and is filtered using chemicals like chlorine. Using a water filtration system will make sure your family does not consume heavy metals or trihalomethanes (THM) commonly found in city water tests.
Why should I consider getting a water filtration system?
Our utility companies are dedicated to providing us the cleanest water possible. However, they do not have any control over miles of pipe leading to your home. They also cannot help maintain well water. That means that drinking water should be filtered to fit water standards safe for consumption and use. This is especially true for residents of Widefield, Security, and Fountain. In these areas, levels of polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) are 20 times higher than EPA recommended levels. Perfluorochemicals (PFCs) are man-made contaminants known to cause pregnancy complications and developmental delays in children. If you are a resident of these neighborhoods, consider water filtration services to reduce health risks posed by a range of PFAs.
Where do you install a whole house water filter?
Whole-home water filters are typically installed near your home’s water main shut-off.
Who installs water filtration systems?
It is a good idea to hire a professional plumber. They will know how to install a home water filtration system, as well as how to install a well water filtration system. They can ensure your home’s water system is not damaged, protect your water main and prevent leaks or other issues during installation.
How much does a whole home water filtration system cost?
The price for a whole home system depends upon the type of equipment selected. Talk with your local plumbing company for questions regarding the size and scope of your filtration system.
Is a home water filtration system worth it?
Home water filtration systems can provide a multitude of health benefits and protect your family from contaminants. For homeowners with wells, filtering hard water will also protect your pipes, faucets and even sinks, toilets and tubs from damage.
Home Drinking Water Filtration Facts and Statistics
- The EPA does not require well water to be regulated.
- A water filtration system will improve the quality of your water and is beneficial to your health.
- Our drinking water filter system will improve the taste and smell of your water.
- Your taste buds will thank you for your newly clean water!
- A reverse osmosis system (RO) is easily accessible because it is installed under your sink to deliver clean tap water to use for drinking and cleaning.
- Your Next Steps as Colorado Springs & Pueblo, CO Homeowners
- We can guarantee you a great home water filtration installation at a reasonable price. We know that you’ll love your new filtration system for years to come!
Are you ready to learn more about water filtration for your home? Let our experienced Master Plumbers help you drink easy. Schedule your appointment today!